Andy Dalton signs one year deal with the Dallas Cowboys

I honestly think this is a great place for Dalton. He already has a home in Dallas. He grew up down there, and is joining a team that has an offense that fits him. Good o line, good RB, and good Wrs. He obviously is the backup to start with. However, Dak Prescott is asking for a huge contract. Which the Cowboys may not be willing to give him depending how this year goes. So Dalton could be in a spot to take over after this year, because he probably wouldn’t demand as big of a contract stay at home in Dallas.

Dallas also travels to Cincinnati this season. It would be fun if somehow he was the starter by then.

I honestly think this is a great place for Dalton. He already has a home in Dallas. He grew up down there, and is joining a team that has an offense that fits him. Good o line, good RB, and good Wrs. He obviously is the backup to start with. However, Dak Prescott is asking for a huge contract. Which the Cowboys may not be willing to give him depending how this year goes. So Dalton could be in a spot to take over after this year, because he probably wouldn’t demand as big of a contract stay at home in Dallas.

Dallas also travels to Cincinnati this season. It would be fun if somehow he was the starter by then.

Well said fc.

I was at a party last night and we were discussing this and the consensus was Dalton is probably as good as Dak.

Well said fc.

I was at a party last night and we were discussing this and the consensus was Dalton is probably as good as Dak.

I think Dalton and Dak are basically the same. In terms of needing a lot around them to be productive, and probably never good enough to lead a team to a title. However, never bad enough to where it makes it easy to move on from.

I think Dalton and Dak are basically the same. In terms of needing a lot around them to be productive, and probably never good enough to lead a team to a title. However, never bad enough to where it makes it easy to move on from.

Where you there last night and I missed it!?

Seriously, exactly.