(Quarantine Fun) 2020 Regional Pre-Season Jefferson County Top 10

ATLCat

Butler lost a ton but also had a solid team, should they be higher?

Is Fairdale underrated? They won 11-straight games before losing to Owensboro in Round 3 and return a lot.

X, Fern Creek, and Manual all look pretty close. How would you rank them?

1. Trinity

2. St.X

3. Manual

4. Male

5. Fern Creek

6. Ballard

7. DeSales

8. Central

9. CAL

10. Butler

2,3,4 are right there together. Manual returns a lot and could be #2 but hesitant because they have guys going both ways. Manual also beat St.X last year and lost to Male in very close game. St.X has loaded junior and sophomore class. Male loses a lot but have best running back and usually reload.

Trinity is absolutely loaded for the 2020 season. They currently have 20 D1 players, and it's likely a few more will get offers. Thats unprecedented. I'd be shocked if they didn't go undefeated. This will be the best defense they've ever fielded. And most of the offense returns as well.

Is Fairdale underrated? They won 11-straight games before losing to Owensboro in Round 3 and return a lot.

I like Fairdale and I hope they continue to have success.

It feels like that group of Jefferson County schools in 4A and 5A are just impossible to gauge from year to year. You know what the big schools and the smaller, private schools will be. In 4A and 5A, Doss might be good then Fairdale then Iroquois has a good year then here's Jeffersontown. You just never know.

Trinity is absolutely loaded for the 2020 season. They currently have 20 D1 players, and it's likely a few more will get offers. Thats unprecedented. I'd be shocked if they didn't go undefeated. This will be the best defense they've ever fielded. And most of the offense returns as well.

I agree.

Trinity will be by far the best team. As stated earlier, teams 2-4 can be shuffled around depending on one's preference and could be accurate. For St. X, it will come down to how well their young guys play. They'll have talent at pretty much every position, but a lot of that talent is untested at the varsity level.