Documentaries on Kentucky high school basketball.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:00 PM, DragonFire said:

If you have interest in seeing the 2002 ESPN film, shoot me a PM. You will need a YouTube account, and I will need the e-mail address associated with it. You'll have to be logged in to YouTube to see it, because it is going to be set to private.

Still have this up?

On 4/11/2020 at 9:00 PM, DragonFire said:

If you have interest in seeing the 2002 ESPN film, shoot me a PM. You will need a YouTube account, and I will need the e-mail address associated with it. You'll have to be logged in to YouTube to see it, because it is going to be set to private.

Sent a pm.

Edited by theguru

On 9/17/2022 at 11:34 PM, DragonFire said:

I sure do. Just follow the instruction in that post you quoted and I’ll add your email to the allowed list.

It was funny to hear Mayo talking about winning state every year of his high school career. Did he ever play for Rose Hill as a high schooler or was he gone after his 8th grade season? Pretty interesting watch. 

53 minutes ago, SnottieDrippen said:

It was funny to hear Mayo talking about winning state every year of his high school career. Did he ever play for Rose Hill as a high schooler or was he gone after his 8th grade season? Pretty interesting watch. 

Nope, he moved to Cincinnati after his 8th grade year.  They went 27-9 and made the state quarterfinals in 2003.  The next year Mayo was gone, coach Jeff Hall was gone, and they went 3-20. They won a combined 20 games the first three post Mayo seasons.  State titles, indeed.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1