When will the NFL Season Start?

The NFL calendar is another one rumored to want to adjust a bit. Potentially shifting the start to late September or the beginning of October.

Will be lucky if they start then.

That would mean losing about four games off the top of the season (and no preseason games). Do you push the entire season back or just go with a short season? They went down to 15 games in 1987 and 9 games in 1982 due to players strike so there is precedent.

That would mean losing about four games off the top of the season (and no preseason games). Do you push the entire season back or just go with a short season? They went down to 15 games in 1987 and 9 games in 1982 due to players strike so there is precedent.

No clue, I just hope I'm wrong.

I am saying in general, set aside the COVID-19 stuff, the NFL is rumored to want to push back the start of the NFL season. The season would remain the same length, but maybe end late February or start of March.