Tornado Reports (updated)

nWo

There have been none in Kentucky as of yet. I was thinking that if we have any tornado reports to post them here. This evening will see a severe tornado outbreak especially in the area of the Level 4 Moderate Risk area. There is now discussion to change that risk area to a PDS Watch. That means a particularly dangerous situation watch. Very strong and dangerous long-track tornadoes will be possible in that area. Only 5% of watches are PDS watches.

Here is one report. A massive tornado has struck the Jonesboro Arkansas area.

WATCH: Massive Tornado Touches Down in Jonesboro, Arkansas | Heavy.com

By Region 8 Newsdesk | March 28, 2020 at 5:01 PM CDT - Updated March 29 at 10:07 AM

JONESBORO, Ark. (KAIT) - The City of Jonesboro took a direct hit Saturday evening from a tornado, that stayed on the ground for almost 20 miles.

As daylight begins to shine on the damage, emergency officials say there were 18 injuries, 2 were required to be hospitalized, and no casualties have been reported.

18 injured, 2 hospitilized, no casualties from Jonesboro tornado

By Region 8 Newsdesk | March 28, 2020 at 5:01 PM CDT - Updated March 29 at 10:07 AM

JONESBORO, Ark. (KAIT) - The City of Jonesboro took a direct hit Saturday evening from a tornado, that stayed on the ground for almost 20 miles.

As daylight begins to shine on the damage, emergency officials say there were 18 injuries, 2 were required to be hospitalized, and no casualties have been reported.

18 injured, 2 hospitilized, no casualties from Jonesboro tornado

Watching those videos, it’s amazing no one was killed. When will they determine category? Sometime today, I assume?

Watching those videos, it’s amazing no one was killed. When will they determine category? Sometime today, I assume?

They'll probably send out a survey crew today. I'd say it was at least EF-3.

@True blue (and gold)

*An EF3 tornado struck Jonesboro, Arkansas, Saturday evening.

*Severe damage was reported to structures and vehicles on the city's east side.

*Flash flooding hit the Cleveland metro area Sunday morning.

Damage Reported in Northeastern Arkansas as EF3 Tornado Strikes Jonesboro; Flash Flooding Swamps Cleveland | The Weather Channel

@True blue (and gold)

*An EF3 tornado struck Jonesboro, Arkansas, Saturday evening.

*Severe damage was reported to structures and vehicles on the city's east side.

*Flash flooding hit the Cleveland metro area Sunday morning.

Damage Reported in Northeastern Arkansas as EF3 Tornado Strikes Jonesboro; Flash Flooding Swamps Cleveland | The Weather Channel

I saw that earlier and told myself “nWo was correct.”