Who are the most fundamentally strong teams in the state?

With all the ESPN highlights and flashiness of the NBA...how many school teams still stress fundamentals. The bounce pass, coming to the basketball when it is thrown to you, boxing out, taking the extra step when you make the pass, etc.

Lets hear about some of the fundamentally strong teams across the state at all levels.

I know Mike Listerman is a STRONG advocate of basic fundamentals. His old charges at St. Thomas have many, many stories...none repeatable here...about their opinions of his techniques. But, to a man, they ALL were better players for his efforts. Why do ya' think a tiny school like that could have competed so well with the big boys?!!! I'm sure CovCath is reaping the same benefits!

I know Mike Listerman is a STRONG advocate of basic fundamentals. His old charges at St. Thomas have many, many stories...none repeatable here...about their opinions of his techniques. But, to a man, they ALL were better players for his efforts. Why do ya' think a tiny school like that could have competed so well with the big boys?!!! I'm sure CovCath is reaping the same benefits!

Played for Coach Listerman at HHS (frosh) Besides fundamentals he taught discipline. Work ethic and responsibility were the backbone of his coaching. Besides being better players, we are better people. Thanks Coach List:ylsuper: