Highlands at Beechwood Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

It's unfortunate this game comes at the end of he regular season, as teams will be cautious to be ready for district play the following week. Beechwood has been hit by injuries and sickness. Riley out with a ankle sprain and some kids out sick with flu. In spite of all that, the Tigers are playing the best basketball of their season as they head into district play with wins over St. Henry, Holy Cross and Lloyd this last week. Highlands is playing tough as well, but have tough games this week at St. Henry before Friday's matchup.

Highlands Sam Vinson and Luke Muller are playing at a very high level. Beechwood will need top play from Draud, Downton, Decker, Roth, Busald to win this one. Home court should be an advantage. Beechwood's defense should keep the Birds in check. The Tigers will need to make their shots and stay out of foul trouble......prediction.....Beechwood Tigers by 3. Should be a rowdy crowd and a hell'uva game. Good luck to both teams.

I feel like Highlands wins this one by 10 or so.

I get the dislike @NKYBBALLFANS but you said yourself that Beechwood is battling injuries and sickness. Unless Highlands is dealing with the same (which you didn't mention) then I would give them a 10 point advantage in this one considering they're playing at home. The two teams seem somewhat equal when at full strength.