Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BYU 72 San Diego 71

Featured Replies

Another good West Coast Conference game last night. San Diego (9-19, 2-11 Conf) missed a game winning shot at the buzzard allowing BYU (21-7, 10-3 Conf) to escape with the win. Yoeli Childs (South Jordan, UT) and TJ Haws (Alpine, UT) each led the way in the win with 17 points. Childs added 7 boards to his stat line, while Haws added 4 to his. Finn Sullivan (San Diego, CA) came off the bench to lead San Diego with 16 points and 6 boards. Bench mate, Jared Rodriguez (Glendale, AZ) added 13 points, 5 boards and 2 steals.

I was pretty shocked until I remembered there’s a San Diego and a San Diego State.

I was pretty shocked until I remembered there’s a San Diego and a San Diego State.

 

Me, too. I even went and checked, just in case, though I thought I knew San Diego State was in the Mountain West, not the WAC. The Aztecs are still 25-0.

Me, too. I even went and checked, just in case, though I thought I knew San Diego State was in the Mountain West, not the WAC. The Aztecs are still 25-0.

 

BYU and San Diego are in the West Coast Conference, not the WAC. The WAC is now a shell of its former self, with New Mexico State the only name brand program remaining.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.