Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eastern Kentucky 2020 Football Signee Tracker

Featured Replies

Thought it would be cool to make a tracker of the 2020 EKY college football signees to give these outstanding young athletes some recognition they deserve. I've made a list of the ones that I'm aware of here in the Pike County and Johnson County part of the state. If I missed anyone from the schools I've listed, I apologize. If I did miss somebody then please comment who they were and where they signed to play. I will update this tracker everytime I verify a signing.

 

Also, would love to see someone else with the knowledge put together a tracker for kids from Central, Nothern, Western, and any other area in Kentucky and where they've decided to commit and play. I always try to keep up with our guys that move on and it would be nice to know where all these kids end up playing at the next level. Hope everyone participates.

 

*NOTE: My list is just for the schools in EKY that I'm familiar with. There are so many more schools in EKY with players going to the next level. You guys join in and let's build this list and make sure ALL our young stars get mentioned. Here's what I've confirmed so far:

 

PIKEVILLE

Jackson Hensley - Wake Forrest

Clay Tinsley - EKU

 

SHELBY VALLEY

Peyton Blackburn - Lindsey Wilson

Dalton Meade - UPIKE

Adam Johnson - UPIKE

 

BELFRY

Ethan Wolford - University of Charleston

Ben Bentley - Youngstown State

John Ashurst - Centre College

Grayson Cook - Air Force Academy

 

 

JOHNSON CENTRAL

Braiden Castle - Lindsey Wilson

Jakob Headley - UPIKE

Hunter McCloud - UPIKE

Andrew Clifton - Cumberlands

Seth Dalton - Georgetown

Devin Johnson - Youngstown State

 

PHELPS

Randy Conway - UPIKE

Russell

Brayden Pack - Georgetown College

Blake Stump - Georgetown College

Gabe Floyd - Georgetown College

  • Author
Russell

Brayden Pack - Georgetown College

Blake Stump - Georgetown College

Gabe Floyd - Georgetown College

 

That's awesome! I'm a big fan of Russell's. I knew a couple had signed but wasn't exactly sure. That's why I didnt post anything.

 

Same thing with Ashland. I've heard a couple has signed, John Stone to EKU being one, but not positive. Hopefully someone will verify the Tomcat signees.

  • Author
Great thread idea @EKY_Football!

 

Thank you Sir. I just hope others start threads like this one. Maybe a "WKY 2020 Football Signee" thread, a "Central KY 2020 Football Signee" thread, and so on. It will allow us to keep up with who's going where. I thought it would be fun and interesting.

That's awesome! I'm a big fan of Russell's. I knew a couple had signed but wasn't exactly sure. That's why I didnt post anything.

 

Same thing with Ashland. I've heard a couple has signed, John Stone to EKU being one, but not positive. Hopefully someone will verify the Tomcat signees.

 

Brayden will sign the 13th so I just went ahead and put him down.

  • Author

*TRACKER UPDATE*

 

PIKEVILLE

Jackson Hensley - Wake Forrest

Clay Tinsley - EKU

 

SHELBY VALLEY

Peyton Blackburn - Lindsey Wilson

Dalton Meade - UPIKE

Adam Johnson - UPIKE

 

BELFRY

Ethan Wolford - University of Charleston

Ben Bentley - Youngstown State

John Ashurst - Centre College

Grayson Cook - Air Force Academy

 

 

JOHNSON CENTRAL

Braiden Castle - Lindsey Wilson

Jakob Headley - UPIKE

Hunter McCloud - UPIKE

Andrew Clifton - Cumberlands

Seth Dalton - Georgetown

Devin Johnson - Youngstown State

 

PHELPS

Randy Conway - UPIKE

 

RUSSELL

Brayden Pack - Georgetown College

Blake Stump - Georgetown College

Gabe Floyd - Georgetown College

 

ASHLAND

John Stone - EKU

Great thread. Somerset Briar Jumpers Ben Simmons - Morehead State, Alex Miller - UPike, Ethan Harper - UPike, Jase Brunner - UK ( Preferred walk-on), Chaz Gilmore - UPike committed,

Jaden Gilmore - is deciding between Centre/Hanover last heard, Cam Austin - deciding between Upike/Lindsey Wilson

By what I'm reading with the transfers Upike is loaded. lol

Ashland

John Stone- EKU

Dane Wardle- Glenville State

 

These are the ones I can verify via Ashland coaches twitter.

 

Gary Swiney Committed to Louisville but I can't find where he signed yet.

Edited by GOREDDEVILS

  • Author
by what I'm reading with the transfers Upike is loaded. lol

 

I told my buddy that very thing yesterday. UPIKE has went hard at getting these "GEMS" hidden away in these mountains that alot of teams seem to consistently overlook. Things are looking very good for the Bears.

  • Author
Ashland

John Stone- EKU

Dane Wardle- Glenville State

 

These are the ones I can verify via Ashland coaches twitter.

 

Garey Sweeney Commited to Louisville but I can't find where he signed yet.

 

What about those two RB's the Tomcats had, Hester and Pittman I believe. Are they seniors?

Pittman is a Junior. I don't think Hester has committed yet but I might be wrong.

Pulaski County:

Chase Parmalee - Cumberlands

Paul Judd - UPike

Dylan Hughes - Union College

Jake Sloan - EKU

 

Southwestern:

Austin Barnes - Lindsey Wilson

Chandler Truett - Union College

Xavier Streeter, Mason Heath, and Mason Parsons are both contemplating playing at the next level as well.

Raceland

Ethan Cox- University of the Cumberlands

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.