Church Meals

To piggyback on this and I can't quite remember but there is a Scripture that indicates when we get to Heaven, God will serve us in a great meal. Imagine how good (and fat free, sugarfree, cholestrol free) that food will taste.
Do you honestly think that fat, sugar and cholesterol will have a negative effect in Heaven?

Fried Chicken, Fried Catfish, hush puppies, 18 types of macaroni salad, 18 types of potatoe salad, 18 types of jello mold, 18 types of baked beans, 18 types of corn pudding, 18 versions of green beans, split-pea salad, devilled eggs, country ham biscuits, turnip greens, Sun Tea, lemonade, coffee, vanilla pudding with soggy 'Nilla wafers on top, key lime pie, lemon meringue pie, banana bread, coffee cake, rum cake, blackberry cobbler and apple brown betty. I think Ephesians says if you don't sample each one of the 18 types of foods then you are condemned to a fiery eternity . . .

I think Ephesians says if you don't sample each one of the 18 types of foods then you are condemned to a fiery eternity . . .
Unless one happens to suffer acid reflux, which I understand can seem like an eternity of firey consequences... :lol: