January 19, 20206 yr Norse with a dominate performance again tonight. Hit the road for a couple weeks. Hope they keep playing well.
January 19, 20206 yr Cleveland State like Youngstown State might be getting better but until they change the landscape on the area they recruit, they both will be an after thought in the conference. From what I have seen from Northern Kentucky they can be really solid or a shade below average.
January 19, 20206 yr Cleveland State like Youngstown State might be getting better but until they change the landscape on the area they recruit, they both will be an after thought in the conference. From what I have seen from Northern Kentucky they can be really solid or a shade below average. Still not totally healthy. Walton out, Tate nowhere near where he was before injury, but Sharpe and Faulkner coming up HUGE. Nelson looked good last night as did Adheke and several others. Worry about Love's size for WSU as well as Wampler's ability. Nice crowd last night around 4,300+. Our guys get after it!!
January 20, 20206 yr Author Nice crowd last night around 4,300+. Our guys get after it!! They will have at least two more large crowds on 2/8 vs. Mercy (Homecoming and I kinda wondered if there will be a few UK fans there to watch Brad Calipari) and 2/28 vs. Wright State. I'm curious if the other three games will be well attended. Next home game is Thursday, 2/6 vs. Oakland at 7pm.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.