Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Alabama Updates

Featured Replies

If I had a dollar for every layup Hagens has missed this year I could enjoy a nice meal at Jeff Ruby’s.

  • Author
If I had a dollar for every layup Hagens has missed this year I could enjoy a nice meal at Jeff Ruby’s.

Throw Maxey in and we both could eat Professor.

I've only been following online updates, but are the Cats trying to lose? :idunno:

It's been a poor offensive half for UK.

 

Got to hold on and win this.

  • Author

Cats struggling again at the line they 9-15 so far. Need a bucket here.

  • Author
It's been a poor offensive half for UK.

 

Got to hold on and win this.

 

Been a poor everything, defense and rebounding have been pathetic this half, just standing and spectating.

I've only been following online updates, but are the Cats trying to lose? :idunno:

 

Nowhere near the effort and execution of the first half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.