Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamstown 75 Trimble County 59

Featured Replies

Hate to say this, but I can see why Trimble County has only two wins, they might be the worst shooting HS team I have watched in a long time. I'm not blaming the coaching staff, because they were getting good looks. Williamstown should have won by a huge margin, but didn't.

Scoring for Williamstown

Tritschler 22

Kightlinger 18

Johnson 15

McCain 10

Sorry I did not get Trimble Co. Scores.

  • Author
Scoring for Williamstown

Tritschler 22

Kightlinger 18

Johnson 15

McCain 10

Sorry I did not get Trimble Co. Scores.

 

Thanks. :thumb:

Congrats to Coach Cheeseman and the Demons!

Trimble County scoring via Raider GameDay on Facebook.

 

Dylan Jennings 19

Beau Turner 13

Tate Ogburn 10

Reece Webster 8

Austin Cissell 4

Ryan Long 3

JT Wilcoxson 2

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.