Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 78 Georgia 69

Featured Replies

Good second half play with transition baskets being the key. This team is much better when they run and have fewer half court possessions.

 

I can't believe I am saying this, but I completely agree with you. This team is much better in transition than in the half court. I love Kentucky, and am very happy that Cal is our coach, but my one gripe with his teams is their struggle to create in the half court. I suppose that is the downfall of the dribble drive offense.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe I am saying this, but I completely agree with you. This team is much better in transition than in the half court. I love Kentucky, and am very happy that Cal is our coach, but my one gripe with his teams is their struggle to create in the half court. I suppose that is the downfall of the dribble drive offense.

 

During his time here at UK they have played other offenses more than the dribble drive offense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.