Comments from BCS voters that chose Florida

ladiesbballcoach

Are you serious? Never once did I compare the actual teams, just schedules. It's hilarious the way some people talk down to others on this site. Line up their schedules... tell me at the top which one is better.

Now we are only looking at the top? Gotcha. Glad you don't call the shots...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly the guy who voted up there chose to look at the actual teams, rather than the computer numbers, so I'd say it made a difference in his book.

The Harris poll has Wisconsin at #6 and ND at #10. I guess that guy doesn't even trust his own poll...

I kept Michigan second even after they lost to Ohio State, and felt nothing has changed for me since that loss for Florida to jump over them," said coaches' poll voter Brian Kelly, the former Central Michigan coach who accepted Cincinnati's job Sunday.

I knew I liked this guy...

Huh? I don't think being 7-5 puts you in any conversation about Florida and Michigan. UC and UK BOTH played schedules that were demanding. So what???

I bring up the schedule of UK... you laugh.

You look at the rankings... and its definitely comparable.

SCHEDULES IS ALL I WAS COMPARING!!!

I think it's as simple as this, really. Michigan had their chance to beat OSU and failed. If Michigan beats OSU second time around, so what? They're even. Process of elimination leads to Florida who has every right to be in this game. Honestly, I feel like Florida is no doubt a better team than Michigan. Go Gators.

I bring up the schedule of UK... you laugh.

You look at the rankings... and its definitely comparable.

SCHEDULES IS ALL I WAS COMPARING!!!

Only 3 of the Top25 schedules are in the top 25. #1 UF #2 UM and #3 USC. If you get to #1 or #2 with one loss, it's a wash...

I will say it's a sham the way it went down but Florida is more than deserving to play in that title game.

I have never taken away Florida's claim to the Title Game. I will ALWAYS be convinced, however, that it was more because of a USC loss and not the Arkansas win. The majority of voters didn't want a rematch. I get that. But they got the team to move ahead of UM wrong last week, and it became a sham this week. I'm just calling a spade a spade...