Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zack Pangallo a.k.a Pangeaux

Featured Replies

  • Author

Who am I? (Lyric Video)

 

  • Replies 56
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

Who am I? (Official Music Video)

 

7 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Is he building a group of followers? 

B-Ball-Fan appears to be all in! ?

  • Author

On the Geaux: Pangeaux's Hoopin'

Zack still likes to Hoop it Up.

 

  • Author

Pangeaux and Swooty Mac - In My Mind(Lyrics Video)

 

  • Author

Pangeaux, Logan Sherrick & E the Profit - Chopsicks (Official Music Video)

 

  • Author
On 1/19/2022 at 9:11 AM, Voice of Reason said:

Is he building a group of followers? 

The best that I’ve been able to do is follow his career through the drops that he puts out on Youtube. It appears that he’s been consistent in perfecting his brand of Chill-Hop, and he has collaborated with various others which might suggest that he’s a part of a scene of sorts of like artists.

Apparently he has caught the attention of Post Malone, which surely can’t hurt. Wouldn’t that be something if he could get on a festival bill when Post Malone is headlining? That kind of exposure would help big time.

Pangeuax seems to have a focus, and a never-say-die attitude, and has been at it for about 5 years now putting towards his music the same “winner” attitude that he put on basketball court, and baseball field. I personally dig his sound in its chill vibe. 

As far as followers go, I can’t say but since he’s consistently put in the work I surely hope that he gets that lucky break that helps to start paying him the rewards.

Geaux Pangeaux!

Not my vibe, but I hope he finds as much success as he can.

  • Author

Pangeaux delivers an acoustic guitar driven approach to his chill hop rather than his normal beat driven sound in "Caught in the Middle" by Pangeaux and the Summerhill Gang. 

 

  • Author

Pangeaux wearing his dreams on his sleeve with "I Want it All" in a cool little up close video. 

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.