USA Today/ESPN Coaches Top 25 B-Ball (Dec 4-10)

CatchMeIfYouCan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bama is #5!

Kentucky not in the top 44???

Kentucky is currently behind the likes of traditional powerhouses, such as: Bradley, Creighton, Missouri State, San Diego St., Southern Illinois, Air Force, Nevada, Wichita St., and Butler. Unbelievable.

Kentucky is currently behind the likes of traditional powerhouses, such as: Bradley, Creighton, Missouri State, San Diego St., Southern Illinois, Air Force, Nevada, Wichita St., and Butler. Unbelievable.

Honeslty with the schedule they have played so far, they should atleast have votes, come on where is the love???

Definately. But there will soon be a few people on here trying to defend everything and saying that there's nothing to see here, everything's great.

Yeah I am just waiting for it as we speak. BLAH BLAH BLAH, I am not a true UK fan because of this and that. Same ole' same ole' we love Tubby and UK Basketball is still elite.

Yeah, I am a bit disappointed in the dropoff at UK , but it all goes back the inability to get the bigtime talent the last few years.It has started to catch up to the Cats. Tubby can coach. Make no mistake about that. No one else would have gotten more W's with the talent he's had at UK. The Tubster knows how coach. Recruiting has been the problem. Don't blame the Tubbmeister for his x's and o's , blame the lack of the Jim's and Joe's.

Yeah, I am a bit disappointed in the dropoff at UK , but it all goes back the inability to get the bigtime talent the last few years.It has started to catch up to the Cats. Tubby can coach. Make no mistake about that. No one else would have gotten more W's with the talent he's had at UK. The Tubster knows how coach. Recruting has been the problem. Don't blame the Tubbmeister for his x's and o's , blame the lack of the Jim's and Joe's.

Thats all I blame him for, RECRUITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!