If the state championship games were played 10 times...

Tones

Less serious than originally thought. First thought was torn MCL. Pessimistic thought was the ACL. Ended up being a dislocated kneecap. I think that is about a month recovery time. I don't know if he will still choose to play basketball or not. He might sit just to not put his future football career in jeopardy I don't know. What I do know is Mayfield's basketball team needs him bad lol. They opened up their season last night with a 72-48 spanking at Tilghman.

I’d say rest it if he’s intending on college football. I’m recovering from 2nd ACL right now. No way I risk further injury if I’m him. And yea I feel for Coach Croft. Taking over a depleted team this year.

Edited by 00Rocket28

I’d say rest it if he’s intending on college football. I’m recovering from 2nd ACL right now. No way I risk further injury if I’m him. And yea I feel for Coach Croft. Taking over a depleted team this year.

Yes he is signed with Louisville to play football so I doubt he ends stepping foot on the court this year. And yes Croft is an awesome guy. He will take his lumps on the head this year but Mayfield's future is bright with him at the helmet I think.