Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LA Times BCS rep. reports Florida will move to 2nd in BCS! Hope its true!

Featured Replies

I think Michigan deserves another chance because they played the team to 3 points at Coloumbus and they would beat them on a neutral field, I honestly believe that. Its not about who had a shot and who deserves it. Watch Michigan play and Florida play and the best team deserves the shot. Ive watched them both play alot and Florida is my second favorite in SEC behind UK but my hats go off to UM they are the second possibly the best team in the nation and DESERVE another chance. I mean UM and UF both have a loss Florida lost toa g ood LSU team and had some trouble with FLorida State who isnt that good this year. Michigan lsot on the road by 3 to the # 1 team in the nation. Michigan should have another shot and I feel the voters will do the right thing.

  • Author
I think Michigan deserves another chance because they played the team to 3 points at Coloumbus and they would beat them on a neutral field, I honestly believe that. Its not about who had a shot and who deserves it. Watch Michigan play and Florida play and the best team deserves the shot. Ive watched them both play alot and Florida is my second favorite in SEC behind UK but my hats go off to UM they are the second possibly the best team in the nation and DESERVE another chance. I mean UM and UF both have a loss Florida lost toa g ood LSU team and had some trouble with FLorida State who isnt that good this year. Michigan lsot on the road by 3 to the # 1 team in the nation. Michigan should have another shot and I feel the voters will do the right thing.

Florida lost at Auburn

What are you guys going to say when Southern Cal whips Michigan and Florida takes care of business against Ohio State? The Big 10 will look like the Almost Big 2.

I honestly think the rose bowl game between USC and UM will be even more interesting and entertaining...

What are you guys going to say when Southern Cal whips Michigan and Florida takes care of business against Ohio State? The Big 10 will look like the Almost Big 2.

 

Come January 8th, I hope someone digs your post up. If Michigan has to settle for the Rose Bowl, and if Florida is given an early Christmas present by way of a trip to the BCS title game, The Big 10 will finish in prime fashion. I predict double digit victories for both OSU and U of M.

While I am a huge SEC sports fan, I seriously do NOT think Florida is a more deserving team than Michigan.

 

Florida is going to go in there and get their butts handed to them should they be playing for the national title BUT if Michigan is to play in the game I believe it's a toss-up.

^ what do your ratings say Hensley?

Come January 8th, I hope someone digs your post up. If Michigan has to settle for the Rose Bowl, and if Florida is given an early Christmas present by way of a trip to the BCS title game, The Big 10 will finish in prime fashion. I predict double digit victories for both OSU and U of M.

We'll see. I think you're wrong, but dig it up and I'll admit I was wrong.:thumb:

It wouldn't surprise me to see USC and Florida winning by double digits. If they do then I'll dig your post up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.