Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lamar/Kentucky Updates

Featured Replies

Tipping in about 25 minutes. Let’s see if the Cats can continue to improve. Go Cats!!

Lost three different parlays today by one game each, and one was by half a point. Plus I absolutely played the wrong WR in fantasy and it might cost me the playoffs. Needless to say, I could use a nice relaxing game and hopefully the Cats dominate.

  • Author

Maxey is feeling it so far with 4 three’. Cats currently on a 18-0 run.

17 to 17 when I got home from Thanksgiving #1, Cats must have been waiting on me to get home to get it going.

Score was 24-19 and I left to pop a bowl of popcorn and in the short time I was away from the TV the score jumped to 39-21.

  • Author

Cats have lost some intensity here in the 2nd half. Lead 55-39 at the under 12 timeout.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.