Gary Morris one of the best in the state!

stick1

If anyone doubted Coach Morris' ability before this final game, they are believers now. Red Devil fans have known he is one of the best Coaches in the state and this game will undoubtedly make believers out of all others. I am sure Coach Morris would be the first to point out that RHS has an awesome coaching staff that works together very hard week in and week out. In addition, the players have to execute the game plan. However, this takes us back to the coaching staff at RHS which does a super job at relating to the players. We have a program and Coach Morris is a big part of it. And by the way, he is a first class person and an even bigger asset to our Middle School as an administrator. He is adding to growing proof that some good things can come out of W.V. (like Coach McGlone and LKG).

Not sure if you will get any points for this, you know she has to read it before you will...does she spend her time on here too??? :thumb:

I agree with everybody on here. Coach Morris is an outstanding coach. It was good to hear some of you talk about his offensive abilities. I wondered about that since he would imo be the school's first choice to replace Coach McGlone someday. I've seen some pretty good defensive coaches, turn head coach and not do so well. So knowing he already has that track record, makes me feel better about someday having him in charge.