Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens/Bengals Updates

Featured Replies

Good thing chad ducked. He was about to get jacked up.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have NFL Network, but I'm watching the game on SopCast. :thumb:

Isn't the game on channel 5? That's where i'm watching it.

Isn't the game on channel 5? That's where i'm watching it.

 

 

Not in Richmond...

  • Author

3-0 Bengals...

Boy is it nice to see these ugly mugs again.. WHODEY

  • Author
Boy is it nice to see these ugly mugs again.. WHODEY

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Nice Avatar...SO whats up with these Bengals. I hope last week was a sign of things to come. I have not got to watch a game since before the bye week, I'm dying here. :creepy:

Carson seems to be dicing this defense apart right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.