Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers 23 Lions 22

Featured Replies

I generally cheer for the Packers when they are playing. I like watching Aaron Rodgers, used to love Jordy Nelson and currently really like Aaron Jones.

 

They got handed on last night though. I felt like the officials were rather unfair to a D-Lineman of the Lions that got called for hands to the face twice, when he didn't do it both times.

  • Author

And I know it won't happen, but I would really like to see the Bengals trade AJ Green to the Packers for some draft picks. He'd look great in their green and yellow, along side Davante Adams and a real gunslinger throwing him the ball.

 

Plus there were so many drops last night. The 33 yard TD pass that Aaron Jones dropped broke my heart a little.

Horrendous call. I am not going to say it was the reason the Packers won the game, as they were already in close FG range; they would have been in the lead with a minute and some change left, so it is unfair to paint that picture as many are today. But it eliminated any chance of the Lions getting back the ball for an opportunity to win. That is undeniable.

Rogers and Stafford were both flinging that ball around last night. Some beautiful throws. The two incorrect penalty calls hurt the Lions for sure. What also hurt them was having to settle for 5 field goals.

  • Author
Rogers and Stafford were both flinging that ball around last night. Some beautiful throws. The two incorrect penalty calls hurt the Lions for sure. What also hurt them was having to settle for 5 field goals.

 

Prater sure is a beat though.

  • Author

How about Jamaal Williams laying down on the 2 yard line and then the Packers taking a knee to settle for a game winning FG with time running out. They score a TD there, the Lions have a minute to score a TD to win the game. I wanted if that hurt or benefited sports books? I bet helped them. I think the spread was Packers -3.5.

How about Jamaal Williams laying down on the 2 yard line and then the Packers taking a knee to settle for a game winning FG with time running out. They score a TD there, the Lions have a minute to score a TD to win the game. I wanted if that hurt or benefited sports books? I bet helped them. I think the spread was Packers -3.5.

 

I don't like what Williams did there. If the game is tied, I have no problem with it. But when you are trailing and the other team is letting you score, I think you should score the TD. I know the FG was a chip shot, but I've seen a lot of missed FG's this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.