Packers 23 Lions 22

I generally cheer for the Packers when they are playing. I like watching Aaron Rodgers, used to love Jordy Nelson and currently really like Aaron Jones.

They got handed on last night though. I felt like the officials were rather unfair to a D-Lineman of the Lions that got called for hands to the face twice, when he didn't do it both times.

And I know it won't happen, but I would really like to see the Bengals trade AJ Green to the Packers for some draft picks. He'd look great in their green and yellow, along side Davante Adams and a real gunslinger throwing him the ball.

Plus there were so many drops last night. The 33 yard TD pass that Aaron Jones dropped broke my heart a little.

Horrendous call. I am not going to say it was the reason the Packers won the game, as they were already in close FG range; they would have been in the lead with a minute and some change left, so it is unfair to paint that picture as many are today. But it eliminated any chance of the Lions getting back the ball for an opportunity to win. That is undeniable.

How about Jamaal Williams laying down on the 2 yard line and then the Packers taking a knee to settle for a game winning FG with time running out. They score a TD there, the Lions have a minute to score a TD to win the game. I wanted if that hurt or benefited sports books? I bet helped them. I think the spread was Packers -3.5.

How about Jamaal Williams laying down on the 2 yard line and then the Packers taking a knee to settle for a game winning FG with time running out. They score a TD there, the Lions have a minute to score a TD to win the game. I wanted if that hurt or benefited sports books? I bet helped them. I think the spread was Packers -3.5.

I don't like what Williams did there. If the game is tied, I have no problem with it. But when you are trailing and the other team is letting you score, I think you should score the TD. I know the FG was a chip shot, but I've seen a lot of missed FG's this year.