Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 26 Newport 7

Featured Replies

Don’t let the score fool you. Newport has a solid football team.

Edited by DRKARK
Misspelled

Don’t let it fool you is right, Lloyd scores 26 unanswered and dominated the second half. Newport has played 2 decent teams and been smoked by both.

  • Author
Don’t let it fool you is right, Lloyd scores 26 unanswered and dominated the second half. Newport has played 2 decent teams and been smoked by both.

 

Welcome to BGP @Scott0325

Don’t let it fool you is right, Lloyd scores 26 unanswered and dominated the second half. Newport has played 2 decent teams and been smoked by both.

 

Yeah, I'm with Scott. Boatraced by both NCC and Lloyd. Happy for Newport and Coach Wynn, BUT...we know who Newport is now.

I don’t really call a 26-7 win smoking someone. But I will give credit to the coaching staff to make adjustments to give Lloyd the win at the end of the night.

Don’t let it fool you is right, Lloyd scores 26 unanswered and dominated the second half. Newport has played 2 decent teams and been smoked by both.

I’m a true Jugg fan by all means. I was just saying that Newport is not a bad team if they put a full game together.

You have to make adjustments at half time. We saw the exact same thing in both NCC and Lloyd games. The other team made adjustments. Big Newport guy here, I hope the team can figure it.

You have to make adjustments at half time. We saw the exact same thing in both NCC and Lloyd games. The other team made adjustments. Big Newport guy here, I hope the team can figure it.

I hope the lineman that got hurt late in the game is OK.

Halftime adjustments was the big difference in that game Lloyd was losing 7-0 and then the final score was 26 to 7. I also think 24 getting more carries in the second half really helped that offense and shows he is healthy and ready for a full game of action next week against Beechwood.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.