Filming of Championship games

Jeepman

Last year we were all very disapointed to find out that the games were not filmed. It was said that the guy who stepped out onto the field for a timeout was for the radio. Does anyone know for sure if the games will be filmed and for sale this year. I would sure like a copy of the Russell- Mercer game.

Last year we were all very disapointed to find out that the games were not filmed. It was said that the guy who stepped out onto the field for a timeout was for the radio. Does anyone know for sure if the games will be filmed and for sale this year. I would sure like a copy of the Russell- Mercer game.

As I understand, Insight cable is back doing all four games after a one year hiatus

In NKY they tend to show them the day after and then replay them again on Sunday. That is what they have done in the past. If you have on demand there is a chance you will be able to watch them like that also. The HS games that have been on our insight (ICN 6) are available on demand. Also if you have digital you can scroll ahead a few days and they should have them listed.

On a side note: did anyone tape the Male-Trinity game? We did not get that game up here and would like to get a copy. If someone has one or can get one PM me.

Do you know the dates and times of the replays?

I looked at Insight's schedule for this week on their website, and it shows that the class 4A Championship game will be replayed on Saturday December 2nd at 7:30 P.M. on Insight channel 2, in the Louisville area.

The 3A game will be at 11:00 P.M. following the 4A game.

That's as far as the schedule goes so I don't know about the 1A and 2A games. You can check their website later in the week.

Here is the complete replay schedule for ICN6 in Northern Kentucky.

Friday, Dec. 1- Ryle vs. Trinity, 7:00pm

Sunday, Dec. 3- Mercer Co. vs. Russell, 8:30am

Ryle vs. Trinity, 11:30am

NCC vs. Danville, 2:30pm

CovCath vs. Bowling Green, 6:30pm

Monday, December 4- Mercer Co. vs. Russell, 1:00pm

NCC vs. Danville, 6:30

Tuesday, December 5- CovCath vs. Bowling Green, 1:00pm

Ryle vs. Trinity, 7:00

Wednesday, December 6- CovCath vs. Bowling Green, 7:00pm

Thursday, December 7- NCC vs. Danville, 7:00pm