LexCath 59 Holy Cross(Covington)43

I thought Holy Cross with the extra preparation they probably had compared against most football schools like LexCath would give a better showing. I know they pulled the upset I believe last year so there may have been some payback wanted but just a little miffed at the score.

Ryan being held to 5 pts is also surprising.

whats that supposed to mean?

It means that Holy Cross' offense was probably passing the ball around the perimeter by design. The Indians, in the past, have been known to take the air out of the ball, especially against teams who traditionally have high powered offenses, ala LexCath.

And it means that LexCath probably has some football players who are not quite in basketball shape at this point in the season.

Pretty simple, really.

It means that Holy Cross' offense was probably passing the ball around the perimeter by design. The Indians, in the past, have been known to take the air out of the ball, especially against teams who traditionally have high powered offenses, ala LexCath.

And it means that LexCath probably has some football players who are not quite in basketball shape at this point in the season.

Pretty simple, really.

Yeah, but what do you mean?;)