NKYFL

NKYRaider

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
What division are you looking for? I spent a lot of time reviewing two of the divisions tonight and EVERYTHING was there and it was right.

Try clicking on Midget Youth and Junior Youth....nothing pops up. And where is the schedule? If EVERYTHING is on there, where can we find the schedule.

In fairness, it's not necessarily the most user friendly site, BUT, it's there. I just spent about 2 hours data-mining the junior youth playoff situation, scores, records.

Here's the path:

1. Divisions/Standings

2. Junior Youth

3. Standings

Let me know if that doesn't work...

In fairness, it's not necessarily the most user friendly site, BUT, it's there. I just spent about 2 hours data-mining the junior youth playoff situation, scores, records.

Here's the path:

1. Divisions/Standings

2. Junior Youth

3. Standings

Let me know if that doesn't work...

That worked, thank you. Is there an updated schedule somewhere?

They schedule changes weekly because some teams can't fill every age group. Other teams try to but have to cancel. It isn't the way it use to be when you had 2 ages together. They do every age now so that causes for a lot of changes every week.

They schedule changes weekly because some teams can't fill every age group. Other teams try to but have to cancel. It isn't the way it use to be when you had 2 ages together. They do every age now so that causes for a lot of changes every week.

I’m fully aware the schedule changes, but don’t agree is has to. It isn’t quantum physics, figure out how many teams there are and set a schedule.

The issue is, there are too many cupcake coaches that run from competition. They find ways to manipulate the board and create lame excuses for why they shouldn’t have to play another team. That makes it very challenging to create matchups.

Our team had their last game stripped from them this week. This was their final game, which was one of only two home games. Based on previous years, we should have played the mighty Spartans. They refused, but decided to play a weaker team in Boone County instead. Boone County hasn’t had a bye, we’ve already had one (Week 1), and now we’re going to have a 2nd bye.

The league has apparently done nothing to assist.

Edited by NKYRaider