November 26, 200619 yr Maybe that's because UK has about a 5 to 1 advantage in fan support on this site. I honestly think is more like 20 or 30 to 1 when you look at the entire state.
November 26, 200619 yr UK fans are not the only ones on this sight that can be irrational from time to time. UL will be okay I think. Although they do seem to be a little weak in the back court.
November 26, 200619 yr I honestly think is more like 20 or 30 to 1 when you look at the entire state.You'd be wrong. 30 to 1 would mean that assuming everyone in this state (4,173,405) was either a U of L fan or a UK fan, and that Louisville fans only lived in Jefferson County (699,827) that only 19% of Jefferson County would be Louisville fans. And that, as shown by polling data by the C-J Bluegrass poll and SI, is bogus. It's about 6-1 statewide for UK fans.
November 26, 200619 yr UK fans are not the only ones on this sight that can be irrational from time to time. UL will be okay I think. Although they do seem to be a little weak in the back court. Without Jenkins anywhere near 100% and completely without McGee in the second game of the season, that's unavoidable.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.