The Story of Truth - Rhinegeist

MJAlltheWay24

I have been a huge fan of Truth for probably over four years now. It's the one craft beer that I've drank more than any other. It's not too often that I buy a full six-pack of anything (unless it'll be the first time I've had something) anymore, but I consistently go back to Truth and it's a staple in my garage refrigerator. I think Rhinegeist's overall story is pretty awesome but I found the Story of Truth pretty interesting and wanted to share:

The Story of Truth - Rhinegeist Brewery

Sales numbers told a similar story. By 2018, Truth’s quantitative resume was eye-opening: #1 best-selling craft beer in Cincinnati/Dayton, #2 best-selling craft beer in Kentucky, #1 best-selling craft IPA in Ohio and Kentucky, #15 best-selling craft IPA in the United States — in Ohio alone, 1,284,094 case equivalents have been sold since 2015.

If anyone likes Rhinegeist, Truth, or just craft beer in geneal, this is worth the read.

Give me Mad Tree over anything from Rhinegeist.

Madtree has a lot of good beers and a better variety probably. I love their Rubus Cacao. But Rhinegeist has some very good beers. I think really like seeing how successful both of them have become and hopefully continue to become.

What's your favorite from Madtree?

Madtree has a lot of good beers and a better variety probably. I love their Rubus Cacao. But Rhinegeist has some very good beers. I think really like seeing how successful both of them have become and hopefully continue to become.

What's your favorite from Madtree?

I like Identity Crisis the best.

I want to try Uncle when I am up there, next month. Have to find a bar that has it on tap, though, as that is the only way you can get it.

I was at an event recently along with some of Rhinegeist’s employees and they told the story of their beer “Druncle”. It was simply a mishap that resulted in their “Uncle” beer to be a lot stronger.

Look forward to reading when I have time.... love tales from the breweries!

Ahh, nothing better than hanging out on a nice warm evening at Rhinegeist or Madtree - what did we do before these places, lol.