Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zion Harmon

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where Zion will be playing next year?

If he stays in KY he is eligible immediately so I am interested in seeing what decision they make.

If he stays in KY he is eligible immediately so I am interested in seeing what decision they make.

 

They say they are staying at Marshall County.

I was told he plans on coming back to Marshall County

I hope he does stay there but if they left again I would enjoy the chaos surrounding it. Especially since he’d be eligible to play immediately. :lol2:

I hope he does stay there but if they left again I would enjoy the chaos surrounding it. Especially since he’d be eligible to play immediately. :lol2:

 

So if he left Marshall and went somewhere else in state this season he'd be eligible?

So if he left Marshall and went somewhere else in state this season he'd be eligible?

 

Yes. Because he would have not played a Varsity sport for a year.

Does anyone know where Zion will be playing next year?

 

I wonder if he even knows himself?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.