March 10, 20197 yr Kentucky gets the 2 seed and will face the winner of (7) Ole Miss and (10) Alabama at 6:00 Central Friday night.
March 10, 20197 yr Author Tournament seeds: 1- LSU 2- Kentucky 3- Tennessee 4- South Carolina 5- Auburn 6- Mississippi State 7- Ole Miss 8- Florida 9- Arkansas 10- Alabama 11- Texas A&M 12- Missouri 13- Georgia 14- Vanderbilt
March 10, 20197 yr Non goal tending call cost Uk the regular season and the #1 seed. Eh UK could have still lost in OT that day
March 10, 20197 yr If UK can make the sec title game and Duke loses before the ACC title game. UK will not only be a 1 seed, but also a 1 seed in the South region played in Louisville. However, unless both UK and Duke are one seeds were looking at UK and Duke being a 1 and 2 in the south.
March 15, 20197 yr Am I missing something? The only SECT games I see tonight are Florida/LSU and Auburn/SC. Those are both on the SEC Network.
March 15, 20197 yr Am I missing something? The only SECT games I see tonight are Florida/LSU and Auburn/SC. Those are both on the SEC Network. ESPN list this game and the Miss. St./Tenn games on the SEC Network.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.