McCracken County 48 Graves County 41 (1st Region Quarterfinals)

Very few fouls called. Not sure what region these refs are from but they don't call much.

They were from the 4th Region. I actually listened to the PTHS broadcast (They are covering the whole thing) They made the same comment on both 1st round games. Their conclusion is that the 1st Region refs call too many fouls and that this crew let the boys play.

Tough game to see either side lose. Mustangs' defense is phenomenal! Sivills came through big time. They can't overlook Murray.

They were from the 4th Region. I actually listened to the PTHS broadcast (They are covering the whole thing) They made the same comment on both 1st round games. Their conclusion is that the 1st Region refs call too many fouls and that this crew let the boys play.

Tough game to see either side lose. Mustangs' defense is phenomenal! Sivills came through big time. They can't overlook Murray.

I am not going to argue about this post but it was beyond physical last night at times. I'm all about physical play but when players are being knocked down all over the place and no fouls is a little much.