Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Missouri Thoughts/Predictions

Who Wins? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky
      100%
    • Missouri
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hopefully the Cats don't have a let down after this weekend. I hate the 9pm Tuesday game.

Kentucky 74-63.

Cats 73 Mizzou 58

Kentucky by 12-14, and expect them to have a HUGE advantage in points in the paint. I expect UK to shoot worse than their season average from the arc, but make up for it with complete domination around the basket.

Hopefully the Cats don't have a let down after this weekend. I hate the 9pm Tuesday game.

 

I feel the same way.

I think they win an ugly one.

 

I’ll say Kentucky 68-61.

 

It’ll be hard to watch but fans need to just be glad they come home with the W.

Cats by +20

UK- 72

MIZZOU- 51

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.