Playing Tough Schedules...

EKU_05

I agree completely. And I think its only a limited number of Highlands fans that question the benefit of playing a very tough schedule. The tough schedule this year only hurt us in the win-loss record books, and those are absolutely meaningless to this Highlands fan.

Do you think that it may have hurt Highlands ability to work on their passing game? When you are in a fight for your life almost every game, you stick with what works. May that have hampered Highlands later in the year as they got into the playoffs and had no confidence in the forward pass?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now, how do you schedule your week 10 and 11 games, cupcakes? byes? tough games?

Which would be best for your team? Cupcakes, rest the starters?

I think Highlands should schedule Colerain and Indy Warren Central in weeks 10 and 11. Good competition makes you better.

So now, how do you schedule your week 10 and 11 games, cupcakes? byes? tough games?

Which would be best for your team? Cupcakes, rest the starters?

You may not have a choice. You may be an excellent team and want a cupcake but nobody may want an excellent team in Week 10-11.

You may be an excellent team and want another excellent team but they all might want cupcakes.

I would imagine no team wants to travel a great distance in those weeks. So if you are an NKY team you'll probably stay in NKY and try to find what you want but you may have to end up with whoever is available.