Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Floyd Central

Featured Replies

Confirmed by multiple sources. No interim had yet been named.

So Shawn Hager was apparently the interim coach, but the job was officially posted on the KHSAA's website yesterday.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue

I thought that maybe taking over in that difficult situation and leading them to the 57th district title they might make him the permanent coach. I guess not.

I thought that maybe taking over in that difficult situation and leading them to the 57th district title they might make him the permanent coach. I guess not.

 

 

I doubt Hager wanted it. His workload was already heavy. He is the head coach of the football and baseball teams at FC.

I doubt Hager wanted it. His workload was already heavy. He is the head coach of the football and baseball teams at FC.

 

Ok I didn't know that thanks for the info. I'd say not.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.