Ohio State/ Washington Rose Bowl Predictions

GrantNKY

Who wins?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Hard to be too upset about a season where we lost 1 game, beat Michigan, win the Big 10, and win the Rose Bowl. It sounds absolutely crazy but there are plenty of Ohio State fans who would prefer this Ohio State season more than Alabama’s season last year. They’d rather beat Michigan and win the Big 10 than lose to Michigan and win the National Championship. I’m not one of those fans.

Me either; that's crazy talk. I don't think Alabama last year and OSU this can be compared.

Unless the team has already moved on to the offseason, which seems to happen quite a bit for playoff hopefuls that just miss, Ohio State will steamroll the Huskies. I'll go with 42-10.

I'm here, unless the Buckeyes allow their exclusion from the Playoff to hang over them and impact their play, I think they win handily.

In fact, if they use it as motivation and are single-minded in their desire to send a message, this could resemble an early season buy-game type of score.

ESPN keeps saying Haskins vs. the Washington secondary, anybody know anything about the Washington secondary?

Washington's defense is legit. But that offense is atrocious. Bucks should take care of business. A disrespected OSU team will crush this Washington team