Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky volleyball Coaches Association 2006 All-Star Team

Featured Replies

VOLLEYBALL ALL STAR TEAMS

PRESENTED BY THE COACHES ASSOCIATION

 

DIVISION 1

 

1ST TEAM

 

ANDREA ZUCKERMAN/RYLE (MVP)

RACHEL KLOENTRUP/SIMON KENTON

KIRSTEN ALLEN/RYLE

LIZA TOEBBE/NOTRE DAME

AIMEE RYAN/NOTRE DAME

KENZIE MARTIN/BOONE CO.

NICOLE STAVERMAN/NOTRE DAME

 

 

2ND TEAM

MEGAN DUNN/SIMON KENTON

CAROLINE MILLER/NOTRE DAME

AUBREY BRISTOW/CONNER

ALLISON McELVEEN/CAMPBELL CO.

CHERYL FINDLEY/BOONE CO.

KRISTEN WEISS/RYLE

 

 

 

HONORABLE MENTION

BETHANY SCHMITT/CONNER

JESSICA VISSE/CAMPBELL CO.

ANDREA HOLTEN/SIMON KENTON

TAYLOR MALOTT/BOONE CO.

KAITLIN O’CONNER/SCOTT

EMILY BIXLER/RYLE

LYNLEE HERTZENBERG/CAMPBELL CO.

JULIE COLGATE/DIXIE

CARLY BECKER/SIMON KENTON

CASEY STULL/DIXIE

 

 

COACH OF THE YEAR

 

YOON HA/NOTRE DAME

 

 

 

DIVISION 2

 

 

1ST TEAM

 

STEPHANIE NIEMER/ST. HENRY (MVP)

ALYX SCHULTE/NCC

KAELA JO FREPPON/NCC

MARIA SCHERRER/ST. HENRY

KELSEY BLACKTHORN/ST. HENRY

PAULA BYRNS/ST. HENRY

KARLEY RIFFE/HIGHLANDS

 

 

2ND TEAM

JESSICA KREMER/HOLY CROSS

KATELYN KOENINGER/NCC

TORI VERVILLE/HOLY CROSS

SAMANTHA GOHS/LLOYD

SARAH HENDERSON/HIGHLANDS

JENNIFER LINNEMAN/LLOYD

 

 

HONORABLE MENTION

EMILY BEITING/HIGHLANDS

JESSICA WEBSTER/HOLY CROSS

TARA ENZWEILER/BROSSART

ANNIE GRUENSCHLAEGER/NCC

WHITNEY RICHMOND/NEWPORT

CATE GOOCH/LLOYD

EMILY BOWLING/NEWPORT

MARY STICKLEN/BROSSART

JESSICA FEDERLE/HIGHLANDS

 

 

COACH OF THE YEAR

 

MAUREEN KAISER/ST. HENRY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DIVISION 3

1ST TEAM

 

LAUREN SNYDER/BEECHWOOD (MVP)

LAUREN BUDDE/CALVARY

BETH MENKHAUS/BEECHWOOD

AMANDA WATT/BEECHWOOD

MICHELLE PAPAS/LUDLOW

MINDY MERRITT/BELLEVUE

MICHELLE ZERHUSEN/BEECHWOOD

 

2ND TEAM

LINSEY SALCHLI/VILLA

JULIE HARDIN/LUDLOW

ASHLEY FARMER/VILLA

JORDAN RUST/CALVARY

TIFFANY POWELL/DAYTON

KASSI WOFFORD/LUDLOW

 

HONORABLE MENTION

CINDY VOTEL/BELLEVUE

MICHELLE LANDRUM/LUDLOW

JESSICA FREDERICK/DAYTON

EMILY BURNS/CALVARY

KATIE KEMPER/VILLA

LAUREN FALLON/WALTON

RACHEL KING/PENDLETON

SHELBI WHITE/WALTON

BRITTANY HALL/DAYTON

LAUREN ZALLA/COV. LATIN

LAUREN HARGETT/WALTON

SAMANTHA RIEGER/BELLEVUE

KRISTINA SATEK/COV. LATIN

AUBREY BUCKLER/BELLEVUE

ANNA LEICHTER/CALVARY

 

 

COACH OF THE YEAR

 

JODI SCHMIDT/LUDLOW

Congratulations to all of the honorees!

 

Special Kudos to the players of the year;

Andrea Zuckerman

Stephanie Neimer

Lauren Snyder (2 years in a row!)

Congratulations to all the players and coaches!

Congratulations to Ludlows Jodi Schmidt on another outstanding season. What a terrific job she continues to do at Ludlow.

Any surprises?

What do you mean by surprises? I think the talent of NKY is well represented on the list.

What do you mean by surprises? I think the talent of NKY is well represented on the list.

 

I guess I'm asking are there any kids that were left off that surprised anyone?

I guess I'm asking are there any kids that were left off that surprised anyone?

 

By my count, they list 73 different players here. How could they have possibly left someone off... :D :D

By my count, they list 73 different players here. How could they have possibly left someone off... :D :D

 

Your honor, if I could rephrase my question to the witness:

 

Any surprises on the composition of the first team? 2nd team? Or does everyone on here agree that the girls on the first team should be on the first team, the girls on the 2nd team should be on the 2nd, etc?

Your honor, if I could rephrase my question to the witness:

 

Any surprises on the composition of the first team? 2nd team? Or does everyone on here agree that the girls on the first team should be on the first team, the girls on the 2nd team should be on the 2nd, etc?

 

"Objection!":fight:

 

"Sustained.":ylsuper:

Your honor, if I could rephrase my question to the witness:

 

Any surprises on the composition of the first team? 2nd team? Or does everyone on here agree that the girls on the first team should be on the first team, the girls on the 2nd team should be on the 2nd, etc?

 

ok - in that case Emily Beiting and Tara Enzweiler perhaps for 2nd team instead of Honorable Mention.

ok - in that case Emily Beiting and Tara Enzweiler perhaps for 2nd team instead of Honorable Mention.

 

See, that wasn't hard. You v-ball folks are very polite - much moreso that those cranks in the football forum.

Your honor, if I could rephrase my question to the witness:

 

Any surprises on the composition of the first team? 2nd team? Or does everyone on here agree that the girls on the first team should be on the first team, the girls on the 2nd team should be on the 2nd, etc?

 

CSHS81, it's just that when you ask questions like the above, it creates nothing but controversy. I'm sure there are girls that are on there that really shouldn't be, as well as girls that aren't on there that should be. The safest bet would be to just ask if anyone thinks a player may have been left off the list. That way the girls that did make it are not insulted.

CSHS81, it's just that when you ask questions like the above, it creates nothing but controversy. I'm sure there are girls that are on there that really shouldn't be, as well as girls that aren't on there that should be. The safest bet would be to just ask if anyone thinks a player may have been left off the list. That way the girls that did make it are not insulted.

 

I'm jaded by experience in the football and b-ball forums, I guess.

 

As I said, from reading all of the v-ball threads, you guys are much nicer and are less prone to take a chance of offending another.

 

BTW, I don't look at it as "controversy" by saying Player A should be on the first team instead of Player B. They're all good players or they wouldn't make an all-star list so its a simply a matter of "how good" vs "good or bad."

 

 

COACH OF THE YEAR

 

YOON HA/NOTRE DAME

 

 

 

 

 

At least he'll always be able to say he never lost COY in NKY.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.