Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky volleyball Coaches Association 2006 All-Star Team

Featured Replies

Why did Yoon Ha leave?

 

The rumor is that he left because he was told to. Who knows...:confused: :confused:

 

NDA has plenty of talent coming back next year and I'm sure that whoever gets the job will have them ready to play come August.

DIVISION 1

2ND TEAM

CHERYL FINDLEY/BOONE CO.

This one came as a surprise I didn't think she played volleyball.

If she made 2nd team without playing she is very good. I do not remember her. Can someone give me her number or a description.

If she made 2nd team without playing she is very good. I do not remember her. Can someone give me her number or a description.

 

She was their tall middle (6'1+). She has grown to be a nice player over the last few years. She is strong at the net.

Thank you I remember her.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.