Did anyone else "cash in" on Cyber Monday?

theguru

I assume I am like a lot of us when I say I like to window shop online and play the what if game.

So I have had my eye on a couple of things I really want but are much too expensive to justify so it has been window shopping as usual. Fast Forward to Cyber Monday, my email box lit up with everyone I have purchased from and one of the items on my wish list was more than $100 off so I pulled the trigger.

[ATTACH]67591[/ATTACH]

That is a stock picture of my new Spyder Stryke Jacket.

Normally $179.00 but on Cyber Monday sale for $62.65.

The g cashed in!

Did anyone else "cash in" on Cyber Monday?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but now that I look at the pic of your jacket more closely I see why you got such a good deal. If you look closely, the name spider is misspelled. They spelled it with a y instead of an i. That might be why all sells were final as well. Lol! You have to be careful when you buy things online. It's still a nice jacket though. Maybe no one will notice.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but now that I look at the pic of your jacket more closely I see why you got such a good deal. If you look closely, the name spider is misspelled. They spelled it with a y instead of an i. That might be why all sells were final as well. Lol! You have to be careful when you buy things online. It's still a nice jacket though. Maybe no one will notice.

Trust me, everyone is going to notice! :bunny:

And would you believe they spelled Spyder® wrong on their own site too:

Spyder® Official Website | Shop Active Sports Gear | spyder.com

Makes me feel a little better about my boots.