Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds new 3rd Base Coach

Featured Replies

I just read they hired JR House to coach 3rd base and catching. Billy Hatcher and Stefanski held these titles these past few years. I wonder if Hatcher is out?

 

I like Hatch, but this shows that they may be cleaning house completely.

 

Of course we still need better players.

I’m pretty sure they gave the option of replacing the entire staff.

I just read they hired JR House to coach 3rd base and catching. Billy Hatcher and Stefanski held these titles these past few years. I wonder if Hatcher is out?

 

I like Hatch, but this shows that they may be cleaning house completely.

 

Of course we still need better players.

 

Yeah, looks like their addressing everything but the real problems.

Hatcher wasn't the problem, may have been the only member of the coaching staff or front office people that wasn't a problem. Oh well, we will see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.