Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spaghetti Sauce

Featured Replies

...and now I will never go there. :lol:

 

I'd say you could cause a ruckus and someone would scare up a fork.

I might have to make spaghetti for dinner tonight. It's one of my favorite meals.

 

Likewise; I would eat Spaghetti every night and never complain. Prefer it over angel hair, but spaghetti is fine too. Prefer my sauce sans meat, typically, but love a few meatballs on top.

I could not tell you the last time I bought store bought sauce. I will doctor some cans or make my own.

 

Things I am sure to include when making all it from all items fresh:

 

- Tomatoes (duh)

- Carrots

- Onion

- Garlic

- Basil

- Paste

- Oil

- Red wine

- Mushrooms

- Beef

 

Other normal add-on:

 

- 1 can of condensed tomato soup. Adds some nice boldness to it.

I could not tell you the last time I bought store bought sauce. I will doctor some cans or make my own.

 

Things I am sure to include when making all it from all items fresh:

 

- Tomatoes (duh)

- Carrots

- Onion

- Garlic

- Basil

- Paste

- Oil

- Red wine

- Mushrooms

- Beef

 

Other normal add-on:

 

- 1 can of condensed tomato soup. Adds some nice boldness to it.

 

Sounds delicious.....Also sounds like it probably costs about the same to make as it does for me to buy a dozen or so cans of the Kroger stuff. :D :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.