Class 1A Playoffs: #4 Raceland at Paris

Bac2369

Who wins?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Grass, mud, turf, gravel or concrete :lol2:…. lets go get a W ! Actually, I am glad the game has been moved to BCHS, will be far better press / coaches box, fan seating and not to mention the most important …. a better playing surface for both teams. Rain is the one equalizer. Should one team have had a huge advantage in any certain area, that may become even.

On a side note …. I feel certain that the Raceland-Worthington schools admin. would gladly allow this one to be moved to Raceland … just say'n :D

Grass, mud, turf, gravel or concrete :lol2:…. lets go get a W ! Actually, I am glad the game has been moved to BCHS, will be far better press / coaches box, fan seating and not to mention the most important …. a better playing surface for both teams. Rain is the one equalizer. Should one team have had a huge advantage in any certain area, that may become even.

On a side note …. I feel certain that the Raceland-Worthington schools admin. would gladly allow this one to be moved to Raceland … just say'n :D

I had this discussion earlier in the week with Coach. He said, "I don't care where we play the game. Let's line-up in the parking lot, it's fine with me."

GAMEDAY !!

Rams … I have heard from some of you that you have "Unfinished Business" this season as in getting to the championship game last season and not finishing with a win. That "Unfinished Business" began last week. All of you are at step 2 of the 5 step / game season to get where you want to go. STAY FOCUSED …. Do Not Look Past Paris …. Play Smart, Play PHYSICAL, Play RAM PRIDE FOOTBALL …...

NO PRISONERS !!