Week 8: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

MJAlltheWay24

Interesting scenario I've been thinking about. I was lucky enough to grab Latavius Murray off waivers a few weeks ago. Dalvin cook will be out through their bye in week 10. Considering offering Jordan Howard for Dalvin Cook and a middle of the pack receiver like Amari Cooper (I think he is crazy talented and hope he can have a resurgence in Dallas. If not oh well). I will get my production from Murray for the next few weeks and if Dalvin Cook can actually come back healthy will have both of the Minnesota backs. I see this as a somewhat risky move but with plenty of upside if he can come back fully healthy. I am hedged against the downside as well. Thoughts?

I wouldn't want anything to do with Dalvin Cook. Can't trust his health.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got 5 of the top 20 RBs in my PPR league....Gurley, Hunt, Michel, Cohen & Lindsay.

Trying to turn Lindsay into a WR. Guy is in desperate need of RB help and has Diggs, Sanders, Green, and Michael Thomas at WR. I'd probably take any of the 4, but I'm shooting for AJ first. We'll see.

I've got 5 of the top 20 RBs in my PPR league....Gurley, Hunt, Michel, Cohen & Lindsay.

Trying to turn Lindsay into a WR. Guy is in desperate need of RB help and has Diggs, Sanders, Green, and Michael Thomas at WR. I'd probably take any of the 4, but I'm shooting for AJ first. We'll see.

Diggs has been letting me down lately. Try to get one of the other three.

Diggs has been letting me down lately. Try to get one of the other three.

Ideally, I'd get Thomas, but I figure there's no way he moves him. Starting with AJ and will work my way down the list. :lol2:

At the same time, I don't really know if I need to make a deal, as my WRs are Adams, Jeffery, Landry, and Demaryius Thomas.

Some times I just like making deals for the sake of changing things up.

Ideally, I'd get Thomas, but I figure there's no way he moves him. Starting with AJ and will work my way down the list. :lol2:

At the same time, I don't really know if I need to make a deal, as my WRs are Adams, Jeffery, Landry, and Demaryius Thomas.

Some times I just like making deals for the sake of changing things up.

Dang. Yeah, you're sitting pretty.

Yo.

Pick 3......

Ingram

Cohen

Conner

Kamara

Johnson

Pick 2......

Golladay

Landry

Jordy

Goodwin

Marvin Jones

I was leaning:

Ingram, Kamara, Conner but they are saying that Byron Leftwich wants to use Johnson the way Arians used to. That changes things if he can make it happen. Should I wait and see how it works or just use Johnson immediately? Should I not play Cohen? This is a PPR League too so Cohen is an asset now.

I need some thoughts.

Wide Receiver I have:

Jordy and Landry right now.

Great RBs. I support the wait see. Cohen is a solid piece in PPR leagues, but I can not lay him ahead of the three you have planned. Conner, Kamara, and Ingram are who I would start. I am also good with Jordy and Landry this week.

In one league I have to decide between Aaron Rogers vs. the Rams or Andy Dalton vs. the Buccs.

In the other I have Russell Wilson vs. the Lions or Mitchell Trubisky vs the Jets.

I have to win both these games.

Packers trail the whole game. Rodgers throws a ton and he actually gets a few healthy WR back. Play him. I like Russell this week. I just don’t trust Trubisky.

Been listening to a podcast and I am off Cohen this week so that leave Johnson and Ingram. Really leaning Johnson right now also.

Really feeling Landry and Jordy for the same reason you said.

DJ has the upside and high ceiling. I think Ingram may be the more consistent and steady play.

Interesting scenario I've been thinking about. I was lucky enough to grab Latavius Murray off waivers a few weeks ago. Dalvin cook will be out through their bye in week 10. Considering offering Jordan Howard for Dalvin Cook and a middle of the pack receiver like Amari Cooper (I think he is crazy talented and hope he can have a resurgence in Dallas. If not oh well). I will get my production from Murray for the next few weeks and if Dalvin Cook can actually come back healthy will have both of the Minnesota backs. I see this as a somewhat risky move but with plenty of upside if he can come back fully healthy. I am hedged against the downside as well. Thoughts?

I would trade Howard for two new Gatoraid Coolers and few nice padded folding chairs. I am not a Cooper fan, but Howard for him seems like a steal and it gets better if they throw in Cooks.

DJ has the upside and high ceiling. I think Ingram may be the more consistent and steady play.

It’s going to be one of those two. If Leftwich gets Johnson the 5-7 targets he needs then we may see something close to what we had 2 years ago. It’ll be a 12:58 decision for sure. Lol

Had a real bad beat this week in my big money league. Lost by 3 and I'm annoyed.

Zero points from Njoku.

1 point from Bailey.

Green Bay fumbles so Rodgers doesn't get a last drive to rack up points.

Gurley lays down on the 5 yard line instead of running in that TD.

Bitter.