Duke vs. Kentucky (Indianapolis dining suggestions)

gold sunrise

Nov 6th in Indy it is Kentucky vs Duke. Marquee game to start the season.

Who all is going? We are and I am so excited. Have great lower arena seats. 6 of us #BBN will be there.

Any suggestion on where to eat where you can walk from the arena? We are non drinkers so we really don't need a place to eat that caters to this. Thanks.

GO CATS.

Nov 6th in Indy it is Kentucky vs Duke. Marquee game to start the season.

Who all is going? We are and I am so excited. Have great lower arena seats. 6 of us #BBN will be there.

Any suggestion on where to eat where you can walk from the arena? We are non drinkers so we really don't need a place to eat that caters to this. Thanks.

GO CATS.

There are a ton of places within walking distance from the arena, should be able to find just about any type of food you would like.

I know that aren't looking for anything to drink, but I've had a blast before at Kilroy's Bar N' Grill. Its located on the block that is just in front of the arena. The food was pretty good, lots of TV's and a fun atmosphere. I'd bet it will be full of UK fans before the game.

There are a ton of places within walking distance from the arena, should be able to find just about any type of food you would like.

I know that aren't looking for anything to drink, but I've had a blast before at Kilroy's Bar N' Grill. Its located on the block that is just in front of the arena. The food was pretty good, lots of TV's and a fun atmosphere. I'd bet it will be full of UK fans before the game.

I am a big fan of Kilroy's as well. Great sports bar. I would think that would have a great environment before the game.