October 7, 20187 yr Author AFC North Standings now: Bengals- 4-1 Ravens- 3-2 Browns- 2-2-1 Steelers- 2-2-1
October 7, 20187 yr Author This is no way the Bengals will win in Cleveland. Come on Sumo have faith! lol
October 7, 20187 yr We always have trouble up on the lake and Browns are good this year. Teams change from week to week with the injury factor though so you never know.
October 7, 20187 yr AFC North Standings now: Bengals- 4-1 Ravens- 3-2 Browns- 2-2-1 Steelers- 2-2-1 I watched the overtime, it was a great game! Go Browns!
October 8, 20187 yr Looks like John Dorsey got the picks at #1 and #4 right. He was blasted for taking Mayfield (I know I preferred Darnold) and he was criticized for taking Ward over the pass-rusher Chubb. Ward got an INT at the 3 yard line in the 2nd quarter and then blocked a FG as time ran out in the half. He has 3 picks in his first 5 games. He is playing lights out.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.