Week 5: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

Who should I put in my flex? Standard scoring.

RB Matt Breida vs Arizona

RB Aaron Jones at Detroit

RB Chris Carson vs. LA Rams (if healthy)

WR Corey Davis at Buffalo

For me, it either Davis or Brenda and I like Davis this week.

Need one to start in my flex. Standard scoring

Adrian Peterson @ New Orleans -- worried about them getting down and using Thompson more. He is undoubtedly their goal line back though

Geronimo Allison @ Detroit -- needs to clear concussion protocol first but all of their receivers are pretty banged up so could be a lot of opportunity again

Kenny Stills @ Cincy -- same as always, completely boom or bust

Keelan Cole @ Kansas City -- Westbrook and Moncrief stole the show last week. Jax should be throwing the ball more this week. Fournette is out again as well

Need one to start in my flex. Standard scoring

Adrian Peterson @ New Orleans -- worried about them getting down and using Thompson more. He is undoubtedly their goal line back though

Geronimo Allison @ Detroit -- needs to clear concussion protocol first but all of their receivers are pretty banged up so could be a lot of opportunity again

Kenny Stills @ Cincy -- same as always, completely boom or bust

Keelan Cole @ Kansas City -- Westbrook and Moncrief stole the show last week. Jax should be throwing the ball more this week. Fournette is out again as well

That's a tough one. Does Washington try to control the clock through the game and give Peterson a bunch of carries? I think your fear about them going to Thompson if they get down a decent amount.

I think I still go AP.

That's a tough one. Does Washington try to control the clock through the game and give Peterson a bunch of carries? I think your fear about them going to Thompson if they get down a decent amount.

I think I still go AP.

Yeah he is in my lineup for now. He has been phenomenal in 2 of 3 games. It's hard to leave someone on my bench who is guaranteed 15+ touches.

Who should I put in my flex? Standard scoring.

Marshawn Lynch at LA Chargers

Aaron Jones at Detroit

Phillips Lindsay at NY Jets

Corey Davis at Buffalo

Lynch. He is getting carries and the red zone stuff. Some your choices might have more upside or a higher ceiling, but i think he is your most consistent option.