Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018 NFL Survivor Contest (Week 1)

Featured Replies

16 of 50 eliminated and if the Lions get beat, it will be a bunch bunch more.

 

My team didn't lose, can I get back in next week?

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
My team didn't lose, can I get back in next week?

 

 

I just love saying this. Read Rule #3 in the rules in the opening of the thread.

I just love saying this. Read Rule #3 in the rules in the opening of the thread.

 

I read them already, but come on BM, it was a moral victory.

16 of 50 eliminated and if the Lions get beat, it will be a bunch bunch more.

 

This could be shortest survivor contest ever.

I read them already, but come on BM, it was a moral victory.

 

“The tribe has spoken...it’s time for you to go”

 

Or would you prefer

 

“You are the weakest link....goodbye”

This could be shortest survivor contest ever.

 

I think I won in like 5 weeks a few years back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.