X vs. Manual 11/3

LSURock

The game is at PJCS according to the Courier-Journal site.

Manual (3) vs. St. Xavier (2) at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, 6 p.m. Friday

With the Ballard vs Seneca game to follow.

Seneca (3) vs. Ballard (2) at Papa John's Cardinal Stadium, 8:15 p.m. Friday

^ Ask credible sources. The C-J says it is at PJCS. 6:00pm Friday. Ballard vs. Seneca to follow.

One might question the credibility of the CJ as a source. Didn't thet have Male as the winner of their district PRIOR to the Manual game?

Wow!, Got to love the attention from the Trinity fans. I guess when you don't play anyone until the third round, you might as well place your interest in the district where there is some competition;)

Its kind a funny. The T polesters flood all the St. X threads and TJ'em as much as possible. I guess thats what happens when you have very little competition and your primary focus is the development of your top 20 players only.:laugh: :D

One might question the credibility of the CJ as a source. Didn't thet have Male as the winner of their district PRIOR to the Manual game?

Boy, they make one little mistake and all of a sudden the C-J's credibility is comparable to the little boy who cried wolf. :lol:

It was mentioned on Friday's St X radio broadcast that Papa Johns' would be the site of a playoff doubleheader if St X had homefield. They also said that there was a tentative agreement with a school in the western part of the county for the second game of the doubleheader, but that was conditional on the results of games Friday. I wonder if that other school was Western, which surprisingly lost to Washington County Friday night.

I see a very focused St. X team this Friday vs. Manual. First round of the playoffs is a big step. Some teams have extremely soft opponents, however, Maunal is a very credable opponent. For the first game, Vic was out (if I recall correctly) and the final was 20 - 6. St. X will prevail by 3+ TDs.

Following the scores this season it appears to me that most of the teams in St. X's and Trinity's districts did not provide much competition for either of these teams. Other than Male, which other distritct opponent gave St. X a game for even a half?

Following the scores this season it appears to me that most of the teams in St. X's and Trinity's districts did not provide much competition for either of these teams. Other than Male, which other distritct opponent gave St. X a game for even a half?

Look again at your scores. Manual gave us a good game. :cool: