X vs. Manual 11/3

LSURock

Manual is a top 20 team in the Lit ratings and Cantrell. They have a long and illustrious football history. X struggled with them earlier, and I foresee another tight contest. RockPride made an astute comment, the shaky kicking game could lead to the demise of the 2006 Tigers at some point.

St. X 20

Manual 14

Good luck to both teams.

I see a very focused St. X team this Friday vs. Manual. First round of the playoffs is a big step. Some teams have extremely soft opponents, however, Maunal is a very credable opponent. For the first game, Vic was out (if I recall correctly) and the final was 20 - 6. St. X will prevail by 3+ TDs.

I thought Vic was in.:confused:

Let's say St. X comes in with the notion that they have done this before and they ought to do it again, with ease, making them play lax, and then Manual comes in with full burners and those special connections between the QB and recievers, then this may be...

Manual- 36

St. X- 31

GO RAMS!!!

One thing St. X has going for it (other than Vic) is that they've been at the Box before... this will be the first time ever for the Crimsons.

Manual is a good team that plays in the toughest district in the state. They also schedule very tough out of district games.....If they played in one of the weaker districts...they very well could be un-defeated....heck a couple plays here and there....and their record would be better in this district...

Manual is with out a doubt a tough game....

It is interesting that the Tigers' first round opponent is "credable" and they expect to win by 3+ TDs. Are the Tigers that good or is Manual not so "credable"?

St. X respects Manual as their first round opponent. St. X will be prepared for the battle at hand. St. X will never show disrespect for any opponent no matter that status/record of the opponent. St. X will play each round of the playoffs as the next challenge. Some teams disrespect their opponents by saying that their only challenge is in the third round. To each his own.

St. X respects Manual as their first round opponent. St. X will be prepared for the battle at hand. St. X will never show disrespect for any opponent no matter that status/record of the opponent. St. X will play each round of the playoffs as the next challenge. Some teams disrespect their opponents by saying that their only challenge is in the third round. To each his own.

To borrow a phrase from your brother Diogenes, "take a deep breath".:thumb: