Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PRP at Male 11/3

Featured Replies

Who wins? Score? Why?

Male wins easily. Not necessarily in a big rout because they will have one eye looking toward the following week's game. For whatever reason(s), PRP has been a major disappointment this year. Coach Wolfe must be baffled.

 

Male 35-13.

I will say that no matter the score...H should play most of it's starters for the entire game....they will need the extram conditioning for the rematch with the Xaverians.

  • Author

Not much respect for the Crimsons.

I don't see it....I really don't.

Male by 60+. Lots of playing time for the starters and second string.

^ they need to keep their starters in for as long as possible...

^ It is well known that Bobby generally lets the conditioning of his team fall in game scenarios. Male, for better or worse, has been destroying teams, and thus the starters have only really played about 2.5 quarters a game...With that, in the X game, the entire Male team was gassed, and they were running on fumes. If I were Bobby I would allow for a bit more in that department this week, with a probable Xaverian matuchup right around the corner.

Since the first two rounds are pretty much sowed up for T, who is it that you want to play in round 3? Male, Manual, St. X or PRP?

Male by 60+. Lots of playing time for the starters and second string.

 

No way does Male when by 60+. PRP was baffled last time by Male but will be prepared this time but it still wont matter:

 

Male 41

 

PRP 12

Since the first two rounds are pretty much sowed up for T, who is it that you want to play in round 3? Male, Manual, St. X or PRP?

I would love to play PRP, but being realistic, I would like to play Male in the 3rd round.

Male wins, but not as easily as they did in the first meeting...

 

...or EASIER, depending on PRP's attitude.

Male will win, I say by 40 something, PRP will come out hard in 1st qr. Other than that, Male will do great and run all night long

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.